Status: Now Let
Catshill Bromsgrove Retail
- 145 Golden Cross Lane , Catshill, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire , B61
- 458 sq ft (42.55 sq m) NIA
- £8,700 Per Annum Exclusive
Ground Floor Retail Premises
– 458 sq ft (42.55 sq m) NIA
– A prominent position on Golden Cross Lane
– Central Catshill location
– 2 allocated car parking spaces
– Building facade display window
– Free public car parking close by
Bromsgrove is situated approximately 30 miles to the southwest of Birmingham, 14 miles to the north of Worcester with the neighbouring towns of Droitwich and Redditch both being within a 5 mile radius.
Bromsgrove has extremely good road communication links with the Bromsgrove A38 eastern bypass giving direct access to junctions 1 of the M42 motorway (1.5 miles distance) and junction 4 of the M5 motorway (3 miles distance). The town has a main line railway station in Aston Fields with regular services to Birmingham and Worcester Stations.
Before downloading this brochure please provide some contact details.