Regional insights for office and industrial markets
Our annual Market Report identifies key trends in the Worcestershire commercial property market – both office and industrial – and dives deep into the regional sub-markets of Bromsgrove, Malvern Hills, Redditch, Worcester, Wychavon and Wyre Forest for in-depth insight into each area.
The report looks back at 2022 and draws out insights into the 2023 market and beyond. Providing a valuable resource for anyone interested in commercial property in Worcestershire ahead of what will be an active year in the region.
2023 Report Top 5 Takeaways
1. Worcestershire is showing a resilience to economic uncertainty
2. Office take-up has increased for the third year running
3. Industrial take-up down as demand far outstrips supply, especially for small to medium sized units
4. Office rents are increasing as quality space in the right location becomes sought after
5. EPC regulations set to shake up the market with Landlords needing to be prepared