Status: For Sale
New build industrial warehouse unit
- Unit 1 Copcut Business Park, Droitwich, Worcestershire , WR9 7LU
- 18,000 sq ft (1,672.24 sq m) NIA
- £0 On Application
New build industrial warehouse unit with ancillary office accommodation
Copcut Business Park is a proposed mixed use scheme including Sainsbury’s Local store, Costa Coffee Drive-Thru, 8 vehicle ultra-rapid charging centre and two industrial units including a self-storage facility and office / meeting space solutions.
Unit 1 is a high specification industrial warehouse proposed to be built for completion Q4 2024 and is to provide:
– Industrial warehouse with steel clad elevations and roof including translucent roof lights
– Ground floor offices with toilets
– First floor mezzanine
– Floor loading of 50KN/M sq
– Concrete floor
– 8m to underside of haunch
– 2 x electric roller shutter doors
– Self-contained concrete yard area
– 25 car parking spaces
Copcut Business Park is located overlooking the main A38 Copcut island, accessed via Copcut Boulevard off Roman Way, Droitwich. The site provides immediate access to Droitwich Town Centre approximately 1 mile distant with Worcester City Centre approximately 6 miles distant via the main A38. The A38 also provides direct access to J5 M5 approximately 5 miles distant, in turn leading to the M42, M40 and National Motorway Network.
Before downloading this brochure please provide some contact details.